Intelligent measuring point for online analysis
Request a Quote
The PROFINET-INspektor® NT is the successor of the PROFINET-INspektor® implementing new features besides the already known.
The PROFINET-INspektor® NT is an important diagnostic tool for certification, commissioning and inspection of new installed PROFINET networks. Depending on the pre-defined trigger functions the events are registered in the PROFINET-INspektor® and summed up and stored per device. Hereby, the INspektor® detects quality values like network load, data throughput, refresh rate, telegram gaps and telegram jitter, that mirror the current status of communication quality. These parameters serve as commissioning and inspection criteria for new installations, but also as important information for maintenance and (remote) service.
- Touch display that shows errors directly
- Jitter statistics for all devices
- Alarms when unknown devices appear
- Acceptance report mode for a quick network overview
- Option to carry out active or passive network diagnosis
- Uninterrupted monitoring, even at high net load
- Complete acceptance report with all relevant event information
- Synchronisation via time server
- Detects new and unknown devices in the network
- Registers unauthorized programming or manipulation of the controller
- Identifies even the smallest peak loads in resolving network loads exact to the millisecond
- Recognizes telegram manipulation based on an increased jitter
Thanks to the INspektor® embedded web server the network state can be displayed without any additional software on any PC with an internet browser. Via the potential-free contact a visual alerting can be setted.